Program Manager, Marketing Analytics Portfolio (12m FTC)
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
As a data rich company, we are looking for a process orientated program manager within this exciting consumer insights and marketing analytics intelligence team.
This candidate will be responsible for driving more effective cross-functional synergies across the group and E2E delivery of a portfolio of analytical outputs that are efficient, transparent, collaborative, timely and have the right agreed approval.
This candidate will also play a key role in helping the group transition into a new Analytics Operational Model for 2023 to maximise the effectiveness of our global ways of working and to continue to deliver at pace as we work to strengthen the value of the Marketing Analytics Portfolio.
The role will work across the team consisting of a broad range of researchers, data specialist, analysts, data scientist and platform developers to drive greater collaboration and timeliness on agreed initiatives. Ultimately delivering suites of well curated intelligence to educate and drive optimal data decision making across marketing teams and broader business.
The Program Manager for marketing analytics will be a fast learner, who is able to grasp challenges quickly, have a natural interest and ability to breakdown projects into key deliverables, build important relationship with key people and have strong communication skills to help them quickly be effective in this role.
You will have a practical knowledge and skills of tools that will support the efficient management of key projects to support you being effective in your role.
What you’ll be doing.
- Leading the creation of the program management plan.
- Working closely with a variety of people across the marketing teams involved in the work to ensure accurate and consistent understanding on status of different programs and end delivery goals.
- Maintain and communicate up to date information on status of key initiatives and connecting with those people performing tasks in a timely way to increase chances of effective delivery
- Identify risks on delivery due to unforeseen challenges along the way and proactively look at alternatives solutions where required
- Arranging meetings/sending emails as appropriate with groups or individuals to ensure common understanding.
- Assist with setting up meetings and/or organising rooms where required.
What we\'re looking for:
- Someone who is interested in data intelligence and insights to drive better business decisions
- Experienced with collaboration and work management flow tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and good at building trusted working relationships quickly
- Quick to understand and breakdown business challenges and get to the heart of the matter
- Validated ability to assess for data integrity across reporting and analysis.
- Ability to clearly communicate business requirements at both technical and non-technical levels.
- Experience of working in an agile framework and across agile team.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a Consumer Insights and Marketing Analytics team.
- Knowledge and interest in gaming industry (seasonality, major event drivers) is preferred.
- Phenomenal presentation and data story telling skills at all levels.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with many different personalities.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
- Flexible Working (Flexmodes)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.