Programmer UI (C++) Assassin's Creed codename INVICTUS
Ubisoft is looking for you, the UI programmers!
Work as a programmer on the UI team for Assassin’s Creed Codename INVICTUS which is a new multiplayer game in the Assassin’s Creed Family currently in development at Ubisoft Montréal! It is designed as a standalone game to be available in the Assassin's Creed Infinity Hub, alongside Codename RED and Codename HEXE.
The small team is led by former senior members of successful Ubisoft Multiplayer games joined by Assassin’s Creed talents to create the best and most innovative multiplayer game in the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Alongside your colleagues, you will get a chance to wear multiple hats, shape the future of the game and help develop our team culture.
What you'll do
- Code new and existing systems to meet the design intent of the game presentation and keep them consistent with existing code.
- Understand existing features and suggest and develop improvements.
- Collaborate with other Assassin’s Creed projects in order to mutualize tech development between production
- Fix UI bugs.
- Document your work.
What you bring
- Minimum 4 years of experience in C++ programming and optimization.
- Experience in UI programming (menus, HUD).
- Experience on a team that has worked on a video game.
- A degree in computer science or software engineering (or related training).
- Experience with Phoenix is a big plus.
- Experience in console design is an asset.
- A skill for communicating with all trades and supporting and pulling your team up on the quality and vision of the game.
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.