Programmeur.e de logiciels senior gameplay / Senior Gameplay Programmer- IRON MAN
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Reporting to the Gameplay Technical Director, you are a gameplay 3C specialist who focuses on the look and feel of the games mechanics. Working with designers and animators, you will contribute to the development of multiple features that bring the main character to life, such as camera, controls, animation systems and physics.
What the Senior Gameplay Programmer will do at Motive:
- Implement gameplay systems through collaboration with other software developers, game designers, visual artists, and audio engineers.
- Familiarity with advanced game engines like Unreal, Unity and others
- Collaborate with designers and content creators to brainstorm solutions that further the game's artistic
- and design vision
- Mentor other developers on the gameplay team and participate in design and code reviews
- Work with QA and technical leadership to ensure the stability and accuracy of game systems by
- Communicate, and resolving defects
Who You Are:
- (or higher) degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with Unreal or other AAA engines
- 10+ years of professional C/C++ experience
- Experience developing gameplay systems on AAA games with at least one shipped title
- Teamwork skills
- Experience working with animation and physics systems to deliver gameplay features
- Experience with both developing and playing games