Job Title:Programming Intern
Activision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our Central Technology team in Manchester for 12 months starting in May/June of 2023. We are looking for students that will have just graduated, or will be able to do a placement year during their final year of their education.
We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We’ll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing on.
- Work with engineers on one of Activision's award-winning franchises
- Work closely with a mentor to design, implement, and debug software
- Expand your skills and learn new technology
- Must be a current student enrolled in a university or college
- Available for a 12-month fulltime internship starting in May or June
- Good working knowledge of C++
- Understanding of Git or other type of source control
- Passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful engineer in the video game industry
- Candidates must apply with a resume and a link to their code samples to be considered
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!