Project Coordinator [Snowdrop]
Snowdrop is a powerful game engine that enables Ubisoft content creators to set their creative minds free. Fast and flexible, Snowdrop gives developers innovative tools designed from the ground up for creating great game experiences. Snowdrop provides the perfect canvas for game developers to paint the games of the future.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will support the Snowdrop team with regards to planning, development processes, methodology, and logistics. Snowdrop is our in-house developed engine and is a powerful and intelligent engine that gives the power to the content creators. You will be part of a passionate team filled with the latest technology. This role will include driving communication in a diverse and multicultural team.
The team is a dedicated team of experienced developers, focusing on engine sharing and collaboration between Ubisoft studios around the world. Some of the areas we work on are tech sharing, engine improvements, reduction of technical debt, documentation, and training.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you'll do
- Ensuring that various planning tools are implemented and kept up to date
- Setting up and facilitating the flow of information (e.g. newsletters, minutes of meetings, mailing lists, Jira tasks etc.) among the team members and possibly partner studios
- Coordinate with all affected stakeholders and departments on timeline and requirements, both internally within the Snowdrop teams and the game projects.
- Taking ownership of certain aspects of production and managing the team dedicated to these
- Handling the inventory and ensuring that the right equipment is available for the team (e.g. test/dev kits, computers, TVs, software, etc.)
- Making sure that the floor plans are implemented and followed when work teams are moved, merged and/or restructured
- Ensuring that the onboarding process is systematically implemented
- When needed, the Project Coordinator will mentor employees, lead team meetings, follow up on performance and cultivate team dynamics.
As our new Project Coordinator, we believe that you are passionate about games, technology, and the craft of setting up an awesome flowchart. You are comfortable with taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. It’s important to have a strong communicative skillset, building trustful and strong relations with stakeholders on different levels in the organization. You enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team in an energizing environment, where you will be expected to - through collaboration - achieve the highest quality possible. You show integrity in everything that you do, and you are familiar with handling people at all levels and enjoy making all process smoother for the developers.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in project management, project coordination or similar
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Project Management, Creative Business or equivalent
- Working experience from the video games industry is beneficial
- Worked in a tech organisation and used to coordinate Jira tasks etc.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö Sweden and is part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 750 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here.
Questions? We're more than willing to answer them! Please contact Malin Jessen (Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your application as soon as possible. All applications need to be submitted in English and no applications can be sent through email.
We look forward to receiving your application!