Project Coordinator (Temporary)
Job Title:Project Coordinator (Temporary)
Job Title: Global Analytics: Project Coordinator
Reporting To: Manager, Live Ops Analytics
Department: Global Analytics
Location: Santa Monica, CA
The Global Analytics Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the entire Global Analytics teams from an operational standpoint. Tasks included submitting and tracking invoices and payments, working with the legal team for SOW validation and supporting the analytics teams on project scheduling & deliverables.
Candidates must possess a tenacious appetite to be productive and solve problems while motivating others to that end. They must have a great work ethic, and be eager to learn. The right candidate will embody and model the Activision and Global Analytics cultural values and associated behaviors: Selflessness, respect & understanding, courageous & forthright, impact & solution catalysts, passionate & positive attitude.
This role is responsible for supporting the requests and contracts for the Global Analytics teams and division .
• Engage with analysts (including off-shore), managers, partners, stakeholders, vendors and leadership on a daily basis to report progress, drive productivity, deliver on expectations, remove blockers, and escalate issues
• Submitting, tracking, and closing invoices and payments
• Work with Accounts Payable and Purchasing Team for invoice / purchase order inquiries / follow-ups
• Work with the legal, privacy, and sourcing teams for SOW / MSA validation during the Contract Request Form (CRF) process
• Serve as a liaison between vendors and the business team during the Contract Request Form process to relay inquiries / information requests as needed for the completion of the CRF
• Supporting the analytics teams on project scheduling & deliverables
• Ensure request / project delivery, review and approval of analytic, business and technical requirements
• Source and help drive collaboration and participation across various group activities
• Work closely with Service Desk and HR Team with onboarding new team members (equipment order submittal, NENF creation and progression, and accessibility to key applications (JIRA, Slack, etc.)
• Work closely with the Service Desk and IT team in resolving technical issues or adhoc requests for the Global Analytics Team
• Collaborate and build relationships with other departments in the Activision Publishing Analytics organization enabling project deliveries
• Meeting facilitation and coordination as needed per request from the Global Analytics Team
• Professional Project Management / coordination work and a Bachelor’s Degree. PMP a plus.
• 2+ years of project management / coordination experience
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools: including Agile, Kanban, SCRUM, traditional waterfall, Jira and Confluence.
• Driven, proactive, self-starter and quick learner. Never has to be asked to optimize productivity or solve a problem.
• Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail and a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Demonstrates high degree of proactivity
• Strong communicator - clearly articulate messages and context to a variety of audiences
• Good networking and influence skills to move people at all levels in an organization toward a common goal
• Ability to build relationships with partners, peers and stakeholders motivating others align and drive towards best practices and objective decision making
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Ability to get quickly up to speed on company culture, sentiments, and context
• Embodies and models our cultural values and associated behaviors: Selflessness, respect & understanding, courageous & forthright, impact & solution catalysts, passionate & positive attitudes
• Relevant software skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint). Salesforce a plus.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $24.04 - $44.47 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.