Ubisoft is currently seeking for a Program Manager to work in the IT department which currently employs nearly 1,500 people worldwide.
You will join the Office of the CIO, a team of 80 people covering various cross-functional management functions such as finance, human resources, communication, project management, strategic planning, methods, and processes. The team’s mission is to support the Chief Information Officer and IT teams in ensuring we do the right things and do these things right.
- Using your PM expertise, you will co-design, implement and be responsible for the success of IT programs aiming at improving how we work together;
- You will contribute to the running of our operations with various stakeholders;
- You will closely work with IT management and their partners to ensure alignment and clarity on the programs you will run;
- You will develop positive relationships with colleagues and project stakeholders to become a trusted advisor to partners.
- Experience in a project management role with a high level of complexity and fast-paced environment;
- You rely on project management frameworks and tools (Jira, Confluence, Excel, PowerPoint) to structure your work and highlight dependencies and roadblocks;
- You are autonomous and results-driven; you are a fast learner and appreciate being confronted with challenges;
- Your collaboration skills truly shine: you have empathy, are an excellent communicator, and know-how to embark people in your vision;
- You know how to navigate re-orgs and change management in large and multicultural organizations;
- You rely on data to define targets and measure success;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.