The Project Manager is a non-managing position located in Montreal. This person’s primary job is to manage translation requests and execute localized packaging and online materials, working closely with local Brand and cross-functional partners. They will be responsible for project communication, management, scheduling and trafficking of creative projects from inception through online and print distribution across several categories. This person will work with language specialists and manage internal translation requests with Canadian, Latam American, and Brazilian territories. This person may also be responsible for producing a wide variety of assets used to support marketing campaigns for Ubisoft products including key art, logos, packaging, social media, and online retail marketing materials. It is the Project Manager’s responsibility to ensure all scheduled dates and approvals for deliverables are met and to communicate with management when projects are off track. They should have a general understanding of printing and manufacturing requirements. The Localization Project Manager will report to a Senior Project Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Proactively manage the flow of localized packaging assets, working closely with internal marketing teams, Creative Services, and other departments as required along with counterparts in Canada, Mexico, and Brazil to meet specific packaging and digital asset releases
- Manage translation requests from internal clients, working closely with external translation agencies and local territories to make sure all jobs are delivered on time
· Responsible for invoicing/accounts payable process for translation requests
- Follow specific workflows to create a localized asset, manage time, budget, resources, and quality control utilizing the localized packaging schedule
- Collaborate with the following teams: Project Management, Graphic Production, Copy Editing, Art Directors, and Manufacturing team to get the work created and approved
- Maintain schedules based on deliverables deadlines for each territory, provide status, report on potential at-risk dates, and take actions to meet deliverable dates
- Closely monitor and maintain daily status reports of projects and budgets, attend weekly Round Table meetings to update group and UCS partners on project status
- Maintain close communication with the UCS Project Manager driving U.S. packaging by hosting and managing kick-off and creative review meetings; set-up, agenda and follow-up
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- High-level experience in a project management/marketing role in an advertising agency or related marketing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes and excellent multitasking skills
- Strong, self-confident leader who motivates and builds trust with others both internally and externally
- Proactive, highly motivated and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, and accurate, knowledge of production and creative terminology
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Acrobat Pro)
- Proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skills utilizing database software, spreadsheets, and localization tools (Transifex, MemoQ), a plus
- Fluency in either: French Canadian, LATAM Spanish, or Brazilian Portuguese a plus
- Mid-to-high-level experience in localization of marketing materials, preferred
- Working knowledge of project management software (Jira, WRIKE, Workfront), preferred
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.