- Carry out the follow ups of the team and provide the producer with information on the progress of the work on a regular basis;
- Suggest a plan of attack for any delays that could affect the content, schedule, or quality
- Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design, share the vision of the project and engage team members
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods
- Define the projects scope, budget and timelines
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
- Ensure that game quality expectations are met & milestones are released on schedule.
- Evaluate the needs of the team in terms of resources and jobs, and ensure that these are met, maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity;
- Participate in respecting and following up on the budget;
- Determine the purchasing needs for the project (e.g.: software, material).
- Act as a coach for the team and provide regular feedback;
- Participate in determining training and development needs.
- Participate in the team’s performance assessment process;
- Take the necessary disciplinary measures during the first steps of the disciplinary process when necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position (Lead or Production role)
- At least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Producer, Associate Producer or Project Manager
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
- Broad understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art.
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
- Ability to work in an constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing multiple teams
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!