Project Manager, (Business / Strategy)
The Publishing Project Manager handles overseeing and managing business-side and games publishing-focused projects, ensuring effective communication, collaboration, and execution across various internal and external teams. This role will partner with the strategy and business development team to track deliveries and needs with all games, sales channels, and other partners to create alignment and transparency. You will work with business development and HQ on new opportunities such as upcoming portfolio management, formalizing a criteria process and tracking of contracts/agreements and creating workback schedules.
- Facilitate clear and effective communication between all publishing support teams and other relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment of goals and project expectations.
- Utilize project management tools to set up and track project progress, including task completion, resource allocation, and milestone achievement.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Create and manage budgets for all internal and external resources
- Establish, support, and reinforce strong internal and external relationships with all support, cross-functional and HQ teams to foster a collaborative working environment and help efficient project execution.
- 6 years of experience as a project manager, preferable within the gaming industry.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and methodologies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Fiscal management and budgeting experience.
- Results-driven, proactive, business savvy individual with outstanding analytical skills.
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.