Project Manager, Customer & Education, Unity Wētā Tools
Unity is the world’s most widely used real-time development platform! Millions of creators harness Unity to reach billions of players and consumers. Unity is accelerating the development and investment in tools and features for Artists, with products such as Weta Digital Tools, Ziva Dynamics and SpeedTree, to make the entire process of crafting real-time, interactive graphics, content and experiences more intuitive and accessible to creators and artists.
As Project Manager, Customer & Education for Wētā Tools, you will handle the creation and delivery of content to guide customers throughout the buying cycle from initial consideration through initial onboarding. In addition to customer success stories, you will curate and share content developed by artists within Unity and among our wider artist community.
Does this sound like you?
- Deliver content to educate customers about Unity’s Wētā Tools at every stage from initial interest through early adoption
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and independent artists to understand their priorities and needs and to discover examples of success
- Network with product managers, development teams and business development to identify innovations that are exciting to customers
- Author and refine content for use in social channels, marketing campaigns and customer enablement
- You are skilled at communicating using multiple media, including text, images and video
- You are a clear communicator who can work independently while also collaborating as part of a team
- You are both organized and creative, with the ability to cut through clutter to find meaningful content
- You’re passionate about customers. You know how to engage directly with customers, develop relationships with strategically important users, and you believe that it’s your responsibility to act as their representative inside Unity.
- When in doubt, you take action. You’re experienced but still feel you have something to learn from everyone you work with, at any level. You have the humility to ask for help and see mistakes as an opportunity for growth.
- You have experience as an artist yourself – double bonus if that involves 3D art for gaming and/or VFX
- You’re a life-long learner. You’re constantly reading and sharing personal and professional development resources. You’re curious about everything and relish connecting the dots.
Gross base salary (USD): 117,800 - 159,500*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.