At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a dedicated Project Manager to join our rapidly growing creative team to manage day-to-day operations related to the production of game campaigns and various projects under the Rockstar Games umbrella. This role will be responsible for project management for art, digital, marketing and social media teams including digital ad campaigns, game launches and ongoing rockstargames.com updates.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, proactive, and dedicated individual who will fit seamlessly with our highly collaborative publishing teams. The ideal candidate will be used to working on multiple projects simultaneously in a very busy and exciting environment. Superb project management skills and a meticulous attention to detail are essential.
WHAT WE DO
- The Art team works on all creative related to Rockstar Games and games publishing. This can range from creating key art and in-game art for our games through to branding, merchandising, and everything in between.
- We work very closely with teams across all of publishing, as well as our development studios worldwide.
- Our designs are often the first thing people see on any Rockstar game and we take great pride in creating artwork for this unique and iconic brand.
- We are lovers of culture and creativity across all forms of media and our work gives Rockstar’s products their unique look and feel from stickers and special edition packaging to giant billboards.
- Management of the end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged projects for the Art team.
- Work with other project managers to assess bandwidth and manage priorities between creative departments.
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure plans are efficiently executed by gathering information, diagnosing issues and providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
- Work with project managers and designers to ensure work meets project deadlines.
- Ability to identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team.
- Provide status updates on projects and track progress with complete understanding of project requirements and expectations.
- Strong resource management skills. Ability to distribute resources across multiple projects based on priority and availability.
- Uphold creative vision and high-quality standards across all print and digital pieces.
- BA/BS degree in a design/management related field.
- 3-5 years project management experience in a creative department environment, with a proven track record of managing successful projects.
- Experience with Monday.com or similar project management software.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven workplace.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Production skills in print and digital space.
- Familiarity with print and digital development processes and practices.
- PMI membership and/or PMP certification.
- Previous experience within entertainment industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Passion for Rockstar and our games is a plus, but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.