As a Project Manager at Ubi MTL, you’ll oversee, review, and enhance current processes and tools, ensuring their proper implementation and sustainability.
A primary contact person during all project phases, you’ll determine and assess issues and needs in collaboration with stakeholders, plus suggest and integrate solutions.
What you’ll do
- Ensure or define process and system quality improvements by applying best practices and relevant techniques.
- Meet with clients to gather and assess their needs + ensure their understanding and involvement in the long term.
- Define and carry out best management methods and practices + contribute to their development and execution.
- Partner with managers to determine the resources required by teams + ensure knowledge transfer.
- Participate in implementing appropriate methodologies for effective project management that meets quality standards, budgets, and deadlines.
- Understand the workflow processes and inter- and intra-departmental relations + collaborate with in-house partner services to coordinate and facilitate the application of optimal solutions.
- Perform proactive follow-ups, ensuring adequate communication between collaborators.
- Regularly communicate progress status to project stakeholders, escalating risks when need be.
- Guide project initiatives + close projects (create reports and post-mortems, etc.).
What you bring
- Experience in project management (or other relevant experience)
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement approaches
- A spirit of analysis
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to collaborate well and advise people
- The capacity to define and manage priorities
- An ability to influence change + anticipate blockers and find creative solutions to remove them
- Innovation that drives you to explore and bring about new ways of doing things
* Knowledge of agile principles a plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.