- Carry out the follow ups of the team and provide the producer with information on the progress of the work on a regular basis;
- Suggest a plan of attack for any delays that could affect the content, schedule, or quality
- Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design, share the vision of the project and engage team members
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods
- Define the projects scope, budget and timelines
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
- Ensure that game quality expectations are met & milestones are released on schedule.
- Evaluate the needs of the team in terms of resources and jobs, and ensure that these are met, maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity;
- Participate in respecting and following up on the budget;
- Determine the purchasing needs for the project (e.g.: software, material).
- Act as a coach for the team and provide regular feedback;
- Participate in determining training and development needs.
- Participate in the team’s performance assessment process;
- Take the necessary disciplinary measures during the first steps of the disciplinary process when necessary.
- Solid experience in a management position (Lead or Production role)
- At least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Producer, Associate Producer or Project Manager
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
- Broad understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art.
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
- Ability to work in an constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing multiple teams
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.