Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialized group that builds custom software experiences for customers around the globe. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Join the team to play a critical role in helping our clients build innovative solutions and solve daring problems in various industries: Automotive and Transportation, Games, Aerospace, General Manufacturing, AEC, Energy, etc.!
You will work with several different teams to run activities across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt our development processes to enhance delivery. Working closely with our sales teams, you will facilitate communication with the client and ensure that visions are aligned across different fields, from design to engineering.
If you're customer-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you! This role will involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some occasional cross-continental travel.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensure quality of deliverables whilst maintaining profitability
- Partner with the project leadership team to lead the entire development, release and support processes of your projects
- Collaborate with the Production Team and Art Leads in the overall management of the internal, external art schedules and resource plans, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising progress. Support the creation of the art production pipeline between internal and external productions and foster the process throughout the project lifecycle
- Rate negotiation with prospective vendors and create budgets for outsourcing
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key partners. Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams and external partners
What we’re looking for
- You are a Project Manager with experience working in Industry or Games on sophisticated projects. 4+ years of prior experience in managing internal art team and outsourced art management in a game environment, with at least one shipped title
- A history of team building and getting the best out of distributed art teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide clear and concise direction, bridging the gap between both sets of teams
- A strong influencer able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals. You are customer focused, bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is essential in our fast-paced environment and a strong sense of flexibility as it pertains to changing project goals or other project needs
You might also have
- Experience with new outsourcing vendor onboarding
- Solid understanding of JIRA, Shotgrid, PSA tools, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.