Ubisoft is looking for a Project Security Analyst Intern to work in coordination with the Security & Risk Management department, IT team and the productions teams in order to provide informational, functional and technical security expertise to ensure and enhance the current security posture within Ubisoft.
Answering to the Security & Risk Management department, the Project Security Analyst Assistant’s main missions are:
· Conduct audit follow up
· Conduct vulnerabilities remediation
· Evaluate the security level of our partners
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of standards, policies, and guidelines related to information security
· Provide counsel, expertise and propose security solutions integrated to business processes
· University student (Bachelor or Master Degree)
· Understanding of cybersecurity core concepts
· Network, Windows/Linux operating systems and scripting
· Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
· Fluent in English (Spoken/Written)
· Good presentation, organization, time management, communication and analytical skills
· Autonomous and dedicated to success
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.