Public Affairs Intern (f/m/d)
As our new Public Affairs Intern (f/m/d) at Ubisoft Düsseldorf, you contribute to the success of the Ubisoft entities in Germany (Düsseldorf, Berlin, Mainz) by building relationships and using networks of the video games industry and other stakeholders (institutional, political & educational sector) to achieve strategic corporate goals (e.g. CSR initiatives, fostering the games ecosystem etc.). This position will be a paid internship and is planned for a duration of 6 months.
What you will do:
- Support the Public Affairs team members with their activities for initiatives like Ubisoft Education, Ubisoft Entrepreneurs, Research & Development and CSR projects (Diversity & inclusion, sustainability, charities)
- In collaboration with the Public Affairs Director continue support of Ubisoft’s local communities (incl. regional video game industry networks like games.nrw e.V.)
- Research key socio-economic and political metrics on municipal, state and federal level
- Prepare presentations and write reports, briefings etc.
What you bring:
- Majoring in communications, media studies, international relations, political/social science, business administration or other relevant fields
- Good understanding of German politics
- Execute tasks with integrity, being diligent and worthy of trust
- Sharp analytical mindset, proactive and structured working method
- Fluent in German and English orally and written
- Strong social and communication skills
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date and why you would like to join us
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops and access to our training and development platform
- Discounted Games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
- Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
- Up To 350€ Childcare Support Per Child Per Month: In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year
- Self-study And Training Hours: You have access to our in-house library
- Gym Subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you
- 12 Days Paid Vacation: For the duration of your internship
- Corporate Benefits Web Portal: With employee discount programs for affiliated retailers, shops and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.