CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Publishing Producer to support Release Team in cooperation with external partners involved in product launch processes. If you are well-organized and efficient in working across teams and you want to redirect your skills to working with 3rd party partners, we have a job for you!
- Coordinating the development team in the preparation of milestones deliveries and console submissions.
- Evaluating product milestones and providing regular feedback to the development team.
- Synchronising the planning between teams to assure effective task-flow.
- Ensuring the proper communication flow between external partners and the development team.
- Working closely with the development teams and taking part in preparation of builds to external partners.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Project Manager or Release Manager in the gaming industry.
- Technical orientation/understanding of software development process.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the game development processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-orientation with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to Have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
Experience working in the Agile environment.
Relocation to Warsaw is required.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.