Purchasing Admin (12 Month Contract - Hybrid working)
We are hiring for a Purchasing Admin Specialist position This will be a 12 month contract role, based in our Reading office. You will report into our Procurement Manager. We are looking for someone who has the following skills.
- You will create and monitor requisitions for multiple types of spend in Iprocurement system
- Ensure all spends planned are reflected and accounted correctly in the system
- Correspond and communicate with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Work closely with business partners and teams across multiple locations
- Assist with the Vendor creation process
- Support craft teams with purchasing decisions
- A minimum of at least 2 years experience in an Purchasing/Procurement Support role
- Knowledge of procurement systems and processes
- Experience in a multinational environment.
- Experience working with payment teams on tracking payments
- Oracle experience preferred
- Knowledge of G-Suite is helpful
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games.
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.