Riot's Procurement team partners with deal owners to secure all goods and services needed. We apply policies that help mitigate risk while allowing for maximum value in our deals. From getting large projects approved and negotiating contracts, to tracking orders and payments, we help deal owners navigate the journey.
As a Purchasing Coordinator, reporting to the Procurement Supervisor, you will assist our business groups with all things procurement. You will have visibility and involvement in nearly every phase of the purchasing process. You will be equally accountable to the Procurement team for meeting standards and controls, and to the business teams for providing assistance with purchasing tasks, providing visibility, and resolving purchasing related issues.
- Maintain a very detailed understanding of the purchasing process and how to navigate each step from budget approval to payment
- Provide visibility and reporting to business stakeholders in coordination with Buyers
- Collaborate with Buyers and Sourcing to present one-face of the purchasing process, but also represent the business to central purchasing
- Guide procurement deals through the purchasing process with the objective of meeting service level agreements and maintaining standards / controls
- Work with deal owners within the business to gather deal requirements or wants
- Convert deal owner requirements into accurate inputs into the Purchasing system for each step that a deal owner is involved
- Provide deal owners with updates on all deals they are responsible for, including process steps that are outside of the deal owner's responsibilities
- Resolve any issues related to missing information, supplier follow-up, and confirmation of steps taken
- Facilitate engagement between stakeholders, Sourcing, Buyers, Legal, Accounts Payable, and other Finance teams
- Provide feedback to the central purchasing team regarding processes, important risks, opportunities, or concerns
- Experience maintaining accuracy in all job related activities
- Strong organization and follow through skills
- Experience interpreting procurement policies to deal owners without excessive jargon
- Experience providing reporting and other visibility to deal owners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience buying, or ability to demonstrate comparable knowledge in an administrative function
- Associates degree in business administration
- Experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word, Google Workplace
- Experience with Coupa
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base hourly range between $26.92 USD - $37.50 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.