We are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing, and entertainment!
Our growing new team is looking for a hardworking Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for and expertise in advanced technology to join our team. As a Quality Assurance team member, you will play a key role in ensuring that our project deliverables are shipped helping to set up related processes according to standard methodologies. This will provide support to the Unity Solutions Development and Project Management teams.
The QA team’s mission is to build quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects. Our new technologies build groundbreaking results for clients around the globe. Our expertise in Unity Core products, 3D Real Time applications, XR, ML, robotics, and IoT enable companies to bring value within their businesses. Together, we will ensure that our clients remain relevant and competitive in a constantly evolving market.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee all aspects of the quality assurance process including test creation, developing and implementing test plans verification and validation tests, establishing test metrics, maintaining KPIs, review test effort estimates, release management and reporting.
- Implement best practices including a variety of different testing protocols, tools and device test matrices to ensure quality standards are met.
- Act as the primary quality point of contact between project partners.
- Contribute to Research and Development to facilitate knowledge sharing between team members while arranging relevant training and professional development.
What we’re looking for
- Handle QA deliverables on the project and be accountable for QA related services and shipping projects.
- Experience in a professional services environment working and responsible for validating Unity RT3D, Web, Cloud, Mobile, Data science and/or Machine learning based applications.
- Experience using tools like JIRA, Confluence, Unity Engine, TestRail, Postman/Swagger, Jenkins, GitHub, and validating various tech stacks.
- The ability and experience to lead and mentor small teams whose work is fast-paced and project based.
- Create strong partnerships with development engineers to resolve software development problems.
You might also have
- Experience with Code Coverage and Static Analysis tools.
- Familiarity with automated test scripts and tools such as Unity Test Runner, Unity Engine, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Mocha, JEST, NUnit, Load and Performance Testing, QTP, and Robotium.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.