CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for a talented and motivated person to join our team as a QA Tester. This role will work closely with team members in all departments, communicating out their findings from various testing procedures. The ideal candidate is a highly-organised, detail-oriented and self-directing individual who is passionate about games, is comfortable working with a variety of departments, and has experience with QA testing.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an in-office, hybrid in-office or WFH model, based out of our office in Vancouver Canada. The candidate must be local to the studio location.
- Manual testing and verifying of new game features
- Testing performance and stability of the game
- Working closely with project leads, production, engineers, designers and technical artists
- Working alongside internal and external QA on bug tracking
- Reporting found bugs in our tracking software (JIRA)
- Providing qualitative feedback on game feel and balance
- Escalating critical issues and crashes, help to troubleshoot issues
- Verifying bug fixes on multiple platforms and monitor live issues.
- 1+ years experience in QA Testing for game development
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies
- Experience working in technical pipelines
- Experience with console and next-gen testing
- Experience working with multi-site test teams
- Experience with role playing games or first person shooters
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong autonomous attitude and ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills: We have a multilingual and multicultural working environment and the ability to communicate across language and time zone barriers is essential.
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Health benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes