Ubisoft Chengdu is seeking for a QA Engineer to provide automation test solution for its studio, and help team members focus on the creation of memorable game experience. You will be able to work on Ubisoft’s most beloved online game IPs and make key contributions to support our production teams.
- Create automation test solutions for our QC and Production team.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain the test automation frameworks and test pipeline.
- Self-manage tasks schedule updates and coordinate with the team.
- Work closely with studio teams to understand the need of automation and bring out solutions.
- Support less experienced members.
- Keep pushing the evolution of our automation framework and related capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software programming and automation development.
- Experience in C # & Python.
- Ability to understand user needs and take them into account in the solution provided.
- Great written and oral English.
- Proactive in providing solutions that enable teams to focus on creating value.
Nice to have:
- Experience in C++.
- Experience in video game industry.