As a QC Tester Intern, you will be responsible for testing the product before releasing to market and subsequent updates so that the application is close to a defect-free state as possible.
- Work effectively in completing assigned QC tasks; provide feedback on features, investigative tasks, live-ops checks, ad hoc testing on new features in trying to break them.
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner, either on the Scrum board or bug database.
- Respond to support tickets internally in reproducing them and updating them with information for the dev team to fix.
- Experience of using multi-platforms e.g. Android, iOS, Windows…
- Attention to details, keen eyes for catching errors
- Passionate for the game industry and finding bugs!
- Quick learner, open to adapt to new challenges
- Computer literate in word processing, record keeping, database handling
As a plus:
- Experience in using Excel & Google Sheets to write up reports
- Familiar with a bug/task management tool such as JIRA/Trello/Mantis…
- Organized, disciplined and methodical approach to testing
- Fluent in English (written & communications skills)
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits