QC Program Manager
Title : Quality Control Program Manager
Location: Ubisoft India, Pune Studio
Quality Control Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the game testing strategy of all the projects and interrelated initiatives, planning the roll-out and sharing the overarching vision. He/She has got a direct ownership in getting the milestones properly executed simultaneously, with high quality standards and expected timeline, in collaboration with multiple stakeholders and production partners to issue a stable and functional gameplay. The role requires effective project management, stakeholder management, risk assessment and mitigation, process streamlining and optimization, data driven decision making and effective people management to deliver qualitative and timely results.
Develop Talents & Implement people strategy:
- Manage and coach a team of Project Managers, with an overall scope of 300-500 people Detect, develop, retain key talents, high potentials & key experts, while diversifying our team
- Drive knowledge management, performance management and career path evolutions • Create a safe and inclusive environment Oversee strategic & excellent delivery of projects: Ensure goals are met aligned with the strategic vision of the projects, performance expectations, success criteria (KPIs: risk profile reduction, Zero PDD, Zero escalation) and key deliverables (resources planning, project status reports to various stakeholders, risk assessment reports, milestones validation according to SGP).
- Oversee effective resource utilization
- Define the overall projects governance and drive process streamlining, improvement and optimizations
- Conduct, monitor and drive risk assessments, conduct RCA’s and drive a culture of zero escalations
- Drive maturity assessments
- Develop a data mindset approach, to produce accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its game testing stage, and escalate potential issues and risks,
- Accountable for the quality of deliverables and actions issued by the QC Project Manager to ensure the success of the QC Project on time and within budget, in accordance with the production partners & WWQC
- Help structure and streamline the communications channels & messages with all stakeholders (reports, dashboards, templates, monthly project reports)
- Collaborate with different areas and departments, to bring synergies (HQ Prod, automation teams, Data, Production etc.) Strive for Innovation & continuous improvement. Implement progressive improvement in game development processes (risk improvement, QC PM Framework), drive a continuous improvement mindset
- Build continuous conversations on innovation within the teams, with a strong focus on Automation and Data analytics
- Participate in global initiatives and contribute to WW activities.
Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt certification with experience in applying Six Sigma frameworks for continuous improvement
- 10+ years of experience in Quality Control/Engineering org, in roles requiring project management, program management, workflow improvement, creative problem solving and cross-functional collaboration
- 5+ years of experience in people management / leadership rôle
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills and knowledge
- Broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies (Agile, PMP)
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Change management.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.