QC Tester - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
- Perform thorough testing of mobile games across various devices, platforms, and operating systems to identify and document bugs, glitches, crashes, and other issues.
- Bug reporting and execution of test cases, ensuring complete testing of game features, mechanics, and functionality.
- Evaluate the gameplay experience, user interface, and other elements to provide feedback on user-friendliness, intuitiveness, and overall quality.
- Verify that games comply with industry standards, best practices, and internal guidelines, including performance, stability, usability, and localization.
- Collaborate effectively with the development team to communicate issues, provide feedback, and suggest improvements.
- Maintain documentation of testing activities, bug reports, and test results to assist in the troubleshooting and debugging process.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies, and best practices related to mobile game testing.
- Previous experience as a QC tester / game tester. Familiarity with different mobile platforms (iOS, Android) and devices is a plus.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools, testing methodologies, and quality assurance processes.
- Strong observational and analytical skills to identify and accurate reporting of bugs and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to provide clear feedback and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and isolate issues, as well as propose solutions
- Ability to adapt & work independently or as part of a team, and meet project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry and we are a part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
We offer a range of benefits, here is an overview of what you can expect :
- Career development : 360-degree performance reviews, regular 1-1 structured feedback, access to different self paced courses through learning portals.
- Work From Home allowance : Allowance for days you work from home, max 3 days / week.
- Health Cover : Health cover & life insurance, Employee Stock Option, Meal vouchers & Transport reimbursement.
- Transport reimbursement
- Meal allowance
- Vacation days : 8 weeks of holidays per year (6 weeks + French bank holidays).
- Flexibility : Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week. Work from anywhere in the world up to 4 weeks per year.
- Discounts & vouchers : Employee discounts on entertainment & recreational activities (movie tickets, concerts, museums, plays, sport events etc).
- International employees assistance : Visa sponsorship, relocation package & personal assistance, sponsored French classes etc
- Health & wellness options : Regular sporting activities like Football, Basketball, Onsite fitness sessions and Yoga, including counselling support.
- Celebration & Big Events : Weekly competitions, Summer party, Christmas party, Monthly game nights with catering, a wide assortment of video games and board games
- And, of course, we have gobs of snacks and free beverages, but we keep healthier options too at our studio if that's your thing!
Green Panda Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.