Quality Analyst (Contractor)
Mar 03, 2023
Orlando, United States
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
The Challenge Ahead:
Quality Analysts are embedded in Development and will test, document, and analyze the game during production.
The analyst role is a versatile role with many areas of focus and responsibilities. As an analyst, you will understand the design and ensure features are tested in the correct way and verify that the quality of the game lives up to our players' expectations.
The Next Great Quality Analyst Needs:
- An in-depth understanding of the games, how to apply testing methodologies and be able to speak to what tools will be the most effective.
- Good English Language skills (written and verbal) are necessary to communicate with the team and create knowledge sharing both internally and outside the studio.
- Above all, Quality Analysts must be game players. You have experience with different platforms, game styles, and genres. It's important to know the market so you can evaluate our games against the competition.
- Previous QA Experience
- Experience with Collaboration Tools
- Experience with Different Games
- Knowledgeable on Testing Practices
- Knowledge of Testing/Planning Tools
- Experience with JIRA or Other Defect Tracking Software
- Knowledge of American Football
- Knowledge of Madden