College Football is looking for a Quality Analyst (QA) role on the Quality Verification Team who will work on an embedded Game Team, working together with producers, engineers, artists, and designers to test and analyze the game product. You will define and execute the test strategy for the team and champion quality for the product.
- You will build working relationships with members of the development, production, and design teams to find bugs & identify opportunities to improve overall quality.
- Good English Language skills (written and verbal) are necessary to effectively communicate testing progress and status through verbal or written communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
- Use a Player First approach while thinking about the Quality our players receive. Be the voice of quality.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent industry experience in an embedded environment, preferably in Quality Assurance
- Experience with testing and defect tracking software, preferably Jira
- Experience writing test documentation including test cases, test plans, etc.
- Experience with different gaming platforms
- Understanding of white/gray/black box testing practices
- Knowledge of software development methodology and stages (milestones/sprints, Alpha, Beta)
- Experience with collaboration tools, preferably Confluence, Miro, Slack, etc.
- Experience working with offsite teams
- A desire to use innovative testing means such as automation and data
- Knowledge of football, preferably college football (Nice to have, but not required)
*** This is a temporary 6 month contract position with possibility to extend, with 2-3 days working from our Orlando office.