Quality Assurance Training Specialist
Creative & Development is an organization within the Central Technology Organization. We span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. We partner in every development phase while improving our expertise to create even greater experiences for players. C&D participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supporting our ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, we drive quality and directly impact players. We are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
Founded in 2010, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected.
Respawn Entertainment is the Academy Award winning studio behind critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. As a collective of creative developers, we have launched some of the industry's most critically and commercially successful games. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
- You will deliver live training courses for entry-level, new hire QA Testers throughout Respawn QV's worldwide organization consisting of basic concepts that define software testing and quality.
- You will improve same training course to keep up with team needs and capabilities.
- You will be part of creating a welcoming training environment as a culture leader who is part of the initial worker experience
- You will build relationships with team leaders and subject matter experts in pursuit of development of advanced and specialization courses.
- You will oversee delivery of live training courses by remote team members.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, our training specialist is important to the foundation of our new team members and therefore every aspect of the quality of Respawn games.
- This job is fully remote, with occasional training in person at the Baton Rouge studio
- 2 years' experience facilitating teaching or training, including experience in an online environment.
- Experience evolving or developing course material.
- Technology enthusiast
- Comfortable with database front-ends and basic analysis