YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a QC Lead to help our team on their next adventure. This person will report to the Producer.
Your daily adventure:
- Ensure the quality of the game update cycle with dedication and precision.
- Lead the QC team by resolving any conflicts and acting as a mentor by caring for their development.
- Taking care of testing and controlling the final quality of all the services that become available with the game upon launch (seasonal events, offers, support tool…).
- Design and prepare test cases.
- Keep the QC process and documentation up to date.
- Coordinate work between the Barcelona development team and external QC teams.
- Produce build/release notes and other core QC documentation for external consumption.
- Act as key point of contact for external QC teams, driving the QC vision and ensuring resources needed are available.
- Ensure that platform holder requirements are met by performing early investigation of planned implementation details and working with the development team to suggest changes required.
- Write QA reports in a professional manner for senior management.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer software quality control testing.
- 2+ years of experience in the role of QC Lead.
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle.
- Ability to operate Android & iOS platforms without assistance.
- Excellent planning and reporting skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft software (Word, Excel and Outlook) and any ticketing system (JIRA, Bugzilla, PivotalTracker, etc).
- Top notch communication skills, ability to identify and defuse stressful situations.
- High flexibility and adaptability to new situations.
- Ability to build collaborative spirit within the team.
- Have a proactive attitude, able to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Real team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind, respectful attitude towards others and their work and good communication skills are a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in any Video Games related field
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the mobile F2P gaming industry.
- Good knowledge of Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.