Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles and Vancouver-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.
We are looking for a Quality Designer who is passionate about learning and understanding complex systems. You will be challenged to collaborate with teams across multiple locations and develop strategies to ensure our experiences aimed at Battlefield's User Generated Content community are of the highest quality, reporting directly to a Development Manager in Quality Verification to provide data and surface risk for your ownerships.
- Develop end-to-end quality strategies for owned features.
- Work with designers, engineers and production to review feature design and implementation
- Compile data drawn from multiple sources into cohesive and consumable summaries to communicate status and risk of your ownerships
- Propose and provide solutions to quality issues
- Coordinate with Quality Verification teams in multiple locations to execute test plans
- Research solutions for increasing test coverage efficiency and collaborate with team members to implement them.
- Communicate with your peers in Quality Verification to share knowledge and promote professional growth.
- 3+ years of experience in games/software development.
- Understanding of defect and task tracking software (JIRA, Testrail, DevTrack)
- In-depth knowledge of Agile software/game development
- Understanding of game modding tools or user generated content worflows.
- Familiarity with bug prevention and containment strategies.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $78,500 - $119,650
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.