Quality Designer - Localization
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers, it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with great minds and dare to dream big. Do you want to come with us? Together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Challenge Ahead
Working close to the QA lead of the department you will be part of the QA team in charge of the testing automation of the new Content Mangement System used by most of the EA games. The goal is have fast and healthy releases while exploring alternatives to continue innovating in the area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the QA lead to define the technichal strategy to achieved the goals planned
- Code and design with full autonomy the test cases
- Take a proactive role in the technichal evolution of the department, continue improving the Quality Automation strategy (parallel and performance testing, continuos delivery…)
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Technical background. Computer Science degree or similar
- +5 years experience in SW testing automation
- Very good fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge about Agile methodologies
- Knowledge about PageObjects model, BDD and Gherkin