Ubisoft is looking for a passionate full stack developer, who enjoys setting ambitious goals and taking complex challenges to join our IT Customer & Marketing Solutions team, part of our IT department, located in Montreal. You will be developing tools and platforms to provide support to Ubisoft gamers. These tools are based on .Net technology, React and Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Design, develop, test and maintain large scale web applications and APIs;
- Integrate and customize a SAAS platform (Salesforce Service Cloud);
- Contribute to architecture requirements and design;
- Support the developed applications in all environments through interaction with Operational teams and CI\CD setup;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Create technical documentation;
- Stay up to date on new technologies in the online services, game development and general web fields.
- Experience of software development experience (Restful API, SPA websites);
- Experience with .Net stack;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP);
- A Single-Page application Framework (SPA) such as React;
- Salesforce service cloud experience is a plus;
- Strong ability to work as part of a team with good communication & interpersonal skills, written and spoken.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.