Receptionist & Office Assistant Trainee
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a Receptionist & Office Assistant Trainee to help our HR & Admin. team on their daily adventure. You will report to the HR & Workplace Generalist.
- Welcome visits to the office and handle all arrivals in a friendly manner.
- Handle phone calls.
- Provide administrative support.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including office supplies, equipment maintenance, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Search for providers for office supplies.
- Support with the coordination of company events.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives, and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
We’re looking for an exceptional trainee:
- Student in Receptionist, Administration, or any related field.
- Fluent in Spanish and intermediate command of English.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented, and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Be able to sign an internship contract (curricular)*
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- Full-time or part-time internship.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Ticket Transport.
- Physiotherapist special rates.
- Great discounts in our games
- Corporate benefits discounts.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit, and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Thursday’s beers.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age, or disability status.