Job Title: Recruiter
Reporting To: Talent Acquisition Manager
Department: Human Resources
Location: Dublin 3, Ireland
Contract Term: Fixed Term
We are currently hiring a Recruiter who demonstrates enthusiasm for our games, a passion for our people, and the drive to support our teams on the path to success. Sound like you?
We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, and Spyro.
Localisation Dublin was established in 2007 and is located 2.3km from Dublin City Centre in East Point Business Park. As a team we are accountable for the Project Management and Quality Assurance of our phenomenal games. Our purpose is to ensure that the localised version of a game meets the highest quality standards before being released. At our location you can expect to work with people from all across the world.
What You\'ll Do
- Execute on the annual recruitment campaign for temporary seasonal employees across 13 different languages from defining strategy, screening applicants, handling the interview process, offers, and employee onboarding.
- Manage Visa/Immigration & relocation support of candidates
- Handle additional recruitment activities for niche full-time positions, including, project management, language services and operations
- Build and implement talent strategies that are tailored to the Localisation team
- Deliver reports/data and provide appropriate analytical recommendations and insights to leaders
- Comfortable using data to influence hiring at all levels
- Be an ambassador of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Initiate and complete projects as assigned
- High Volume recruiting experience is crucial
- Immigration – Work Permits/Visa experience in Ireland is crucial
- Experience recruiting for Language / Localisation roles a distinct advantage
- Mix of agency and in house recruitment experience a benefit.
- Successful applicants will most likely also have experience in onboarding, new hire inductions and direct sourcing outside of Ireland.
- Knowledge of ATS systems, Workday Recruit a plus
- Experience in a technology, multilingual company, and/or start up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to meet time sensitive objectives in a lively, often challenging environment
- Ability to think and illustrate ‘big picture’ focus as well as make sure the details are followed through on and carried out flawlessly
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and proactive, solution-focused individual
- Exceptional detail orientation and organisation skills (with a solid sense of importance, urgency and follow up/follow through)
- Knowledge of current employment/labour legislation and policies
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Health Insurance
- Annual leave: 5 Weeks per year (pro-rated)
- Commuter Tickets – Public Transport Taxsaver & Bike 2 Work purchase incentives
- Free & Discounted Games and Merchandise on Employee Store for Activision, Blizzard & King
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world\'s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.