Recruiting Project/Programs Manager
Our Recruiting team’s mission: We bring talent to Unity. Through partnership, expertise, and innovation; we help build high-performing teams that reflect the diversity of the world in which we work.
Unity is growing, and our Recruiting Programs team drives, facilitates, and supports various impactful Recruiting initiatives. From re-designing our interview process to ensuring that compliance requirements are met, the work we do is dynamic and crucial to ensuring Recruiting at Unity is optimized, efficient, and the best that it can be.
Recruiting Programs is a small but mighty team. Much of our work is cross-functional, meaning that there will be plenty of opportunities to you to collaborate with a range of our global teams, including HR, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Learning & Development, and Inclusion. In this role you will have a particular focus on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, as well as general project delivery.
This is a contract role for 1 year.
What you’ll be doing
- Administrative support of our ATS, Greenhouse
- Partner with our internal tech teams to lead integrations with Greenhouse
- End-to-end project delivery
- Deliver training through presentations, live training sessions, and supporting documentation
- Facilitate changes and adoption of compliance requirements that impact the hiring process
What we’re looking for
- Experience as a site admin for an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Greenhouse
- Experience leading a project from idea to completion
- Someone who is passionate about training! Most initiatives will require you to build and deliver presentations, as well as create self-service resources such as videos and reference documents
- Previous experience as a member of a Recruiting, HR or People team
- Someone who wants to make an impact; you are interested in leading meetings, influencing, and interacting with employees at all levels
You might also have
- Experience using Workday
- A curiosity about data and analytics
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.