Recruitment Coordinator (506)
If you are excited about supporting people throughout their hiring & onboarding journey with Ubisoft and love juggling tasks, solving solutions, being creative with ideas, partnering with our internal and external clients, owning spreadsheets and managing/interpretating data, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the best candidate experience, ever.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is a 1 year fixed-term contract.
What will you do?
- Work closely and support the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure that all recruitment tasks are completed in a timely & efficient manner
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and activities are completed and, in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- Ensure all validated jobs are advertised on the studio website and other external sites, regularly updating and refreshing adverts to ensure ads remain visible
- Ensure all new hires are accurately recorded, inputted onto the ATS/HR/Referral systems to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Communicate with key stakeholders/team members to ensure we deliver an enhance service to both our internal and external customers (operational teams, travel & relocation team, workplace, HR etc)
- Conduct calls to all our candidates prior their start date to offer a great onboarding experience keeping them fully engaged and informed
- Be an ambassador of our team and promote the Talent Acquisition Function to all key parties
- Produce highly accurate work with the use of Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Support and create reports relating to all touch points within recruitment
- Ensure our inhouse spreadsheets/Application Tracking System is kept up to date and accurate
What will you bring?
- Strong communicator and attention to detail is essential
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting priorities
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Relish the challenge of a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to be proactive and can solve issues independently
- 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in a HR or Talent Acquisition function
- Experience of using Microsoft Office tools
Benefits & Relocation
We’re offering flexible working with some remote work available, 25 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown (usually 3 days), private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and excellent relocation support, should you need it!
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.