- Post jobs and manage all the recruitment channels
- Screen CVs from websites
- Update the database of recruitment(e.g. referral system & ATS)
- Be responsible for Intern position recruitment from job analysis to onboard
- Research competitors and market place trends
- Assist the recruiting team in various activities as needed.
- Junior university student; (Major in Human resource is a plus)
- A passion to learn and develop new skills in recruiting.
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software;
- Professional communication skills;
- Can guarantee minimum 5-6 months’ internship duration( three working days per week)
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.