Release Engineer Intern
We are DICE, the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars™: Battlefront franchise, and Mirror's Edge. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. That's why we're dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best as we all work towards a common cause.
We're looking for driven and enthusiastic students who want to join DICE TechOps this spring for an internship as a Release Software Engineer.
As an intern, we don't expect you to be productive immediately. The most important thing is for you to learn, ask questions, and be curious. Once you are ready to take on production tasks, there will always be someone to guide and assist you along the way.
- Monitor game builds, autotests, stability, and performance as a member of the Keep Green team
- Work closely with the game team to quickly resolve issues
- Improve internal tools and workflows
- Playtest and feedback on the next Battlefield title
- Ask for and constructively take on feedback to develop your skills
- Work with the team and ask questions!
- Experience with version control systems like Git or Perforce
- Interest in games and developing games from a technical perspective
- Fluent in English since we work with a multinational team
- Enjoy solving problems in collaboration, and with guidance from, other engineers
GOOD FOR YOU TO KNOW
Even if your experience doesn't perfectly match this job description, we would love to hear from you anyway and get to know you better. DICE is made up of people with different backgrounds and perspectives, so regardless of where you come from, we want you to apply if you want to join the next generation of DICErs.
Please note that this internship is unpaid and temporary employment. It needs to be associated with a university education or any other type of education that has an internship period planned into the education plan, for example, LiA. We are not able to provide relocation services for this role, so we will only consider candidates already residing in Sweden.
We look forward to receiving your application!