Who We Are
We exist to inspire the world to play sports mobile games. Creating experiences that foster that sense of competition inherent in sports. We work together to write defect-free code, create easy-to-use & understand gameplay and push the graphic capabilities for today’s mobile devices. Join us as we build and run the live service for Madden NFL Mobile & NBA LIVE Mobile, and look to grow new experiences in the basketball and American football mobile game spaces.
What We Need
A highly collaborative software engineer with several years of experience developing rendering systems for mobile, console, or PC video games. We are looking for detailed-oriented people who have a passion for rendering and can help us push our mobile games to the next level graphically. Help us build the best mobile games in the industry!
- Develop and enhance rendering systems that meet creative and technical requirements.
- Motivated to deliver bug-free features supporting a variety of hardware on the iOS and Android platforms.
- Collaborate with engineers, artists, and designers on solutions that further our games’ artistic and design vision through immersive graphics.
- Mentor other developers in performant rendering in every phase of project development.
- Work closely across projects to embrace and enhance our rendering systems.
- Experience researching, developing and optimizing rendering techniques and systems for mobile, console, or PC games.
- Experience developing systems where concurrency, memory, and performance are important.
- Strong debugging skills and experience understanding low-level systems and rendering technology.
- 5+ years of professional C++ experience and an understanding of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.
- 5+ years of professional experience with OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan, or related platforms.