Unity Technologies Customer Success team is rapidly growing to include a Renewals Specialist! This role will support our Sales team in enabling the post-sales relationship in order to achieve increased value and success for our customers.
You will comprise of connecting with our industrial customers, and helping them develop better on the Unity platform. You will help to support all phases of the subscription renewal lifecycle including renewal outreach, crafting quotes, identifying upsell opportunities, and closing renewal opportunities in your territory!
What you’ll be doing
- Establish relationships with key internal business units, including Channel teams, Sales, Legal, and Customer Success
- Systematically engage decision-makers and executives to maintain and contribute to our relationship with them
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to improve customer growth
- Complete renewal contracts (in partnership with our Client Partner team) that align to customer goals
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals, working closely with your assigned Client Partner
What we’re looking for
- Experience in customer facing engagements and worked with multi-functional teams like customer success, legal, and sales teams
- Proficiency in SaaS/Subscription renewals or professional experience in a B2B full cycle sales environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer-facing skills, telephone manner and other languages appropriate to the territory
You might also have
- Familiarity with using a CRM platform to log sales activity, ideally Salesforce.com
- Have a strong product understanding, system knowledge and processes to lead and grow a pipeline of opportunity.
- Proficient in written and spoken Japanese, and able to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge via written reports
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.