Residence and Work Permit Specialist
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Employment & Payroll team. As a Residence and Work Permit Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the residence and work legalization processes for foreigners employed in our company and supporting them with other issues related to stay in Poland. You will also work closely with the E&P team on various HR related issues. If you are open to learning and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
1. Running legalization of work and stay processes for foreigners employed by the company and their family members:
- obtaining statements on entrusting work to foreigners
- obtaining work permits
- collecting all required documents and submitting applications for a temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit, EU long-term residence permit, granting Polish citizenship; acting as applicant’s attorney during these procedures.
2. Supporting foreigners in administrative duties related to their stay in Poland:
- obtaining PESEL number
- signing a voluntary health insurance contract
- replacement of residency-related documents.
3. Collecting documents and submitting applications for legalization of stay of EU citizens (registration of stay, permanent residence) and their family members (residence card, permanent residence card); acting as an attorney in these procedures.
4. Updating employment and payroll databases to ensure that company’s employees stay in Poland legally and perform work without interruptions.
5. Running legalization of stay and work processes for other companies in CD PROJEKT Group.
6. Archiving documents.
- University degree, preferably in administration, law or HR, or a student in these fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- English at B2 level or higher (must have).
- Fluent Polish (must have).
- Interest in issues related to the legalization of work and stay, labor and social insurance law, willingness to develop skills in these fields (must have).
- Ability to work with MS Office programs.
- Readiness to work in a multicultural team.
- Very good time-management skills.
Personal features and other requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Openness and willingness to help.
- Diligence and inquisitiveness.
- Commitment and assertiveness.
- Being a team-player.
- Readiness to work outside the company’s headquarters (appointments in different places, occasional business trips outside Warsaw).
- Driving license would be an asset.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.