Rigger [Star Wars Project] (M/NB/W)
As a Rigger at Ubisoft Paris you will be working together with the team at Massive Entertainment to create a new story-driven open-world video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey, which will stay with them for years to come.
- Work closely with Technical Directors, Animators, 3D Artists and Programmers to support content production with high quality results in the context of the project
- Gather and analyze the needs of the Animators in order to script and develop tools, from animation production to integration and execution in the game.
- Train the animation team and the rest of the project to use these tools and provide technical support
- Collaborate with Programmers on technical issues such as asset performance optimization
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Contribute to debugging efforts on the project
- You have experience as a Rigger on a successful AAA project and are now showing autonomy and proactivity;
- The production pipelines (implementation, optimizations and constraints) and animation on a game engine (such as Unreal, Unity ...) have no secrets for you;
- You have a good understanding of the issues related to real-time animation;
- You master different animation techniques: MOCAP, Keyframe, skinning, rigging, morph, IK, etc;
- You are able to train and teach your colleagues how to apply processes and use tools, thanks to your communication skills.
/!\ A portfolio, website or other document showing your work is required, otherwise your application will not be properly evaluated.
This position requires your presence on site several days a week.
Position to be filled as soon as possible based in Montreuil (93).
More information about the project here
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.