Roto Paint Artist
What you'll do
- Paint out rigs and wires using Nuke and other relevant software;
- Prepare plates for the compositing department by removing dust and scratches;
- Undertake basic green and blue screen compositing;
- Manage and contribute to the work of the digital painting and rotoscopy team.
What you bring
- Knowledge of Nuke (essential);
- A good understanding of composition and colour;
- Knowledge of Mocha Pro and Silhouette;
- Have a strong eye for reviewing your own and your teammates’ work;
- Be organized, methodical, and possess a thorough work ethic;
- Be proactive and detail oriented;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues in a team oriented environment;
- Ability to deliver on schedule.
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Founded in 1991, Hybride was the first digital visual effects company established in Quebec. For over 30 years, the Hybride team has been reinventing the VFX industry, one project at a time.
Our passion for innovation and our team’s creativity are recognized throughout the industry and remain the cornerstone of our work philosophy. Our team is comprised of over 200 highly qualified creators working in two creative spaces located in Piedmont, in the Laurentians, and in the Mile-End district of Montreal.
Our repertoire holds prestigious titles such as 300, Avatar, Hunger Games and Jurassic World, as well as in the last 6 instalments of the Star Wars franchise and the new Disney+ high-end TV series, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Obi Wan Kenobi and Andor.
At Hybride, first and foremost, we are good human beings, who value well-being and solidarity. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Hybride, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.