Sales Analytics Assistant
Ubisoft, a world leader in the video game and entertainment software industry, is looking for a Sales Analysis Assistant to join the Analytics team for a 6 month contract in our Montreal office. This role allows you to have a concrete impact and to be truly integrated into the existing team.
What you will do:
- Analyze data from multiple sources to derive insights.
- Examine large amounts of data to find hidden patterns.
- Explore the current E-Commerce and In-Game Store Tables, current Dashboards and main KPIs to track In-Game performance.
- Assist in development of recurring In-Game Store and Ubisoft Store business performance analysis and reporting needs.
- Design and own an analytics project from conception to presentation.
- Create and maintain re-occurring business reports and dashboards based on the analytics project.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to validate, structure, and integrate new and existing data.
What you will bring:
- Ability to research and share overall findings on data-related topics.
- Ability to understand and interpret large amounts of data to develop actionable reports/analyses and presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work efficiently under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues internationally and across functional teams.
- Technical expertise: experience in business intelligence tools such as Excel,PowerPoint, Tableau, and SQL.
- Quick learner and willing to explore new topics.
What you need to send us:
- Your resume, outlining your expertise and/or experience and competencies.
For your information: If you need a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience as required by the government.
Skills and knowledge come in many forms and can be based on relevant experience, so we strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you're welcome just as you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.
Ubisoft’s Code of Conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct - Сode of conduct