Sales Enablement Manager
At Unity, we are driving the wholesale adoption of real-time 3D (RT3D) across many different businesses and industries. We help companies accelerate through their digital transformation programs and build the foundations for web 3.0.
We hold a 72% market share of the top 1,000 mobile games, and generate over 5 billion downloads per month. Also, 50% + of all PC and Console games are made on Unity. But we are more than just Games - we provide products, services and professional training across a range of industries including Architecture, Engineering, Manufacturing and E-Commerce.
As a Global Sales Enablement Manager, you will work with senior sales leaders to identify and analyze sophisticated training needs and turn them into impactful training and development programs.
What you'll be doing
- Lead, mentor and develop a global team of 7, with the opportunity for future growth
- Build senior strategic relationships within the sales organization
- Craft an Enablement Roadmap for our key verticals
- Drive all aspects of the onboarding and certification programs of new hires
- Own the current “Learning Zone” program and ensure that appropriate program management standard processes are in place amongst the team
What we're looking for
- Leadership experience within an enablement function
- Data driven and proficient at demonstrating ROI and impact of enablement programs
- Creative problem solver and passionate about helping make an impact to people's careers
- Has introduced and ran the introduction of a sales methodology e.g. MEDDPICC
- Understands how to best leverage a blended enablement tech stack
You might also have
- Have worked with a company selling professional services and SaaS products
- Led international teams across EMEA, AMER and APAC
- Delivered a QBR process
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.