Sales Manager, Subscription
As Sales Manager, Subscription, you will lead the worldwide commercial strategy (pricing, promotions, partnerships) for Ubisoft+. Reporting to the Director of Subscription, you will collaborate with multiple internal teams (Store, Marketing & New Business) and external partners to deliver growth through acquisition. You are a positive, dedicated, and innovative collaborator who knows how to develop sustainable growth programs in the digital, eCommerce and/or Subscription context. You are comfortable making recommendations based upon business cases, gathering cross-functional alignment, and motivating teams to bring your projects to life.
You are passionate about what you do and will make working fun.
What you'll do:
- Proposes new commercial offers and assess the financial performance and incremental revenue of new features and innovative business models:
o Define and operationalize the pricing and revenue strategies for multiple markets
o Drive the analysis that informs tactical pricing and revenue decisions
o Design and execute pricing experiments
- Briefs and manages the collaboration with the Sales Team, establishing the promotional calendar & supporting the eMerchandising and Marketing Teams in the campaign set-up and assets production.
- Briefs and manage the collaboration with the Marketing Team defining the audience, segmentation and targeting strategy and acquisition strategy.
- Coordinates and support the New Business and Digital Sales Teams, as well as Distribution Partners for all things subscription related.
- Work closely with Analytic & Data Science Teams, overseeing Conversion Funnel performance, assessing Partners performance and identifying learnings to improve and optimize business line.
- Briefs and oversees Pulse Points (communication strategy) in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications team.
- Promote teamwork based on shared goals and build commitment to those goals by being an ambassador of the program and promote achievements
What you'll bring:
- Solid digital marketing experience: experience in eCommerce, subscription and/or omnichannel is preferred; international work and sales experience a plus.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading business growth projects and campaigns; experience in driving joint-business-plans with different types of partners
- Comfortable with financial, pricing and revenue management forecasting
- Autonomous & rigorous, curious, analytical, comfortable extracting insights from data, translating into actions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to lead through influence & rallying people to your projects.
- Comfortable in working in a complex technological and organizational ecosystem with both internal and external parties
- Fun to work with
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.