Apr 15, 2023
Full time, Part time,
Office work, Partly remote, Full remote, Relocate
Our head office Game8 Inc. is currently looking for a sales representative.
- Plan, organize, and implement daily activities agreed towards the achievement of your sales goal.
- Prepare sales reports monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs
- Coordinate with the inside sales representative
- Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested leads
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, explaining our tailor-fit solutions, and overcoming objections
- Formulates marketing plans to increase potential clients, and brand awareness of the business and service being offered
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through virtual meetings, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums.
- Set up sales plans, and formulate retention plans
- Discover and create new processes to reach our target market
- Maintain business-like conduct to ensure smooth and harmonious relationships with clients.
- Business English
- Must be a college graduate
- At least one year experience of in charge of sales
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- At least one-year job experience in the game industry
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint & Excel/Google sheet
Should you be interested to apply, please submit your updated CV along with the attached initial screening form to email@example.com. If you know anyone who is interested in applying, you’re welcome to share our email address too but kindly let the applicant indicate your name in the subject section of the email.
Ex. Email Subject: Name _ recruitment website_referral of (name)
Thank you very much and have a great day!