Salesforce Engineering Manager
We are seeking a versatile engineering leader with passion for Salesforce!
Unity is moving ever faster and as such we are working closely with Salesforce to understand our customers better and to accelerate our support, sales, and marketing to meet all their expectations.
If you are someone who strives for excellence in engineering and who believes that phenomenal, empowered people are the way to get things done, then you might just be a perfect fit.
What you'll be doing
- Lead a team of passionate Salesforce developers and admins and help them to collaborate closely with stakeholders and with other engineering teams to provide the best solutions for our users.
- Lead and inspire your team to foster an agile and innovative culture
- Guide the team in establishing standard practices for development, CI/CD and managing performant and scalable Salesforce instance
- Work closely with Product Managers and the team to develop a strategic vision and product roadmap for Salesforce at Unity
- Learn and evaluate new Salesforce products and features that might be useful for us to excel to next level
What are we looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- You’ll have excellent time keeping skills and strive to maintain a resilient and constructive workspace within your team
- Expertise in Salesforce (Sales Cloud) architecture, data modeling, security, and governance principles.
- Being able to communicate effectively, work collaboratively and give and receive constructive feedback will be essential to your success in this role
- Solid understanding of engineering standardized processes, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and declarative customization.
You might also have
- Knowledge and/or experience in CPQ, Pricing and other Salesforce Clouds & Products - Marketing, Commerce, Service Cloud, Tableau, Einstein GPT, Genie
- Knowledge and/or experience in Kubernetes microservices or GCP
- Any Salesforce certifications: Developer / Admin / Architect.
International Relocation Support is not available for this position
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.