Are you organized and you like interacting with people? We have the opportunity for you! As Scrum Master, your mission is to maximise the value of the developed products by the team. You will be the link between the Creative Manager and the production team in order to accompany them throughout the project.
- To ensure that the needs of the Creative Manager and those of your team are met.
- To ensure visibility for the Creative Manager on features developed, by regularly monitoring issues and deadlines.
- To implement and coach teams on best pratices
- To effectively ensure the planning and the animation of activities of the Agile routine.
- To develop the delivery schedule and to adjust accordingly depending the velocity of the team.
- To protect the results of your team from interference and to ensure fast resolution of blockers
- To ensure your team understands the needs and that the Creative Manager understands potential risks and issues
- To ensure communication and dependency tracking with other production teams
- To accompany the members of your team with the appropriate Agile methodologies according to the context
- 3 or 5 years’ experience in Agile Project Management as Scrum Master
- To be dynamic, proactive and results oriented
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to changes and be flexible
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Know how to influence and propose win-win solutions
- Proficiency in English; spoken and written
We are a multicultural team with 26 nationalities in 60 people. 100% of our teams are expats and we offer end to end relocation to UAE for self and family plus some exciting benefits and perks.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.